Saturday, September 19, 2009

Agent provocateurs in YAHHOVEYS' family?

ONE FOLD (flock) AND ONE SHEPHERD
Here is a perfect example of this new "tribes of Israel movement".This is a conversation I had on facebook recently...(this is the first conversation I ever had with this brother)...he asked to be my friend and a few days later sent me this message. I am deeply saddened by this and offer this as a "heads-up" to those who don't see the race war satan is creating among the FAMILY OF YAH.Just when we need to be sharpening our swords (of the HOLY SPIRIT) for the greatest spiritual battle of all time...a skirmish in the camp...

Christopher Miles
September 15 at 5:56am
Shalam,
Curious, what is your nationality like what race is your father and what is his background? Please reply
Shalam

Mishel Yisrael September 15 at 1:20pm
mixed


Christopher Miles September 15 at 2:50pm
Understood however, what's your father's nationality? ....... Curious

Christopher Miles September 15 at 3:00pm

Mishel,
Your father heritage goes back to what? What's his lineage? You never really answered my question from earlier.
Shalam,

Dr. C. Miles

Mishel Yisrael September 16 at 10:14pm
HI,
This is Mishel's husband. May I please ask who you are and where you are writing from?

It seems like a rather personal question to ask someone who you don't even know.

For your information, my Father is Yahwey Elohim, AKA GOD, Her's is too.


Christopher Miles September 17 at 3:03am
Shalam,
My name is Dr. Chris Miles, I am a servent of the Most High in Christ YHWH. I am a covenant keeping Israelite from the tribe of Judah. Who doesn't run off or out when someone ask me a question about my nationality. I am able to diolog and substantiate that I am Israel, "aint no if in buts about it!! My grandparents were slaves. If your wife (Mishel) is truly Israel why does everything seems so personal now? (read Proverb 28:1) All this was were supposedly two Israelites having conversation dialogging about heritage. Now, you all have tripped, because I ask a certain question about nationality Hubby is involve. Wow, could it be that Mishel is NOT Israel? She doesn't look Israel. (read Ish 29:22) I don't see what the problem is. My point being only Negros, Hispanics & N. Indians have the promise to the Kingdom. The indication is Mishel lineage is outside the 12 Tribes of Israel and if your (Hubby) fathers lineage don't go back to one of ones mention you are also disqualified.

I simplely ask (Mishel) her a simple question. What nationality was/is her father? What is his lineage? She replied "mixed" which means she never answered my question that is why I wrote back! I don't see the problem; if she is Israel. I dialog with many Israelites from different background but their lineage goes back to the so call Negro, Hispanic or Native American. You may be able to run game on some but you cannot run game on The Most High in Christ, he know who and what you are. But, all the while, I want you know, I read Mishel spirit she is NOT Israel and I figured that this conversation would problem go the way it did! By the way I know that the Most High in Christ is our heavenly Father he created the Heavens and earth and everything in it however I wasn't asking about him I was asking about Mishel earthly father.......could it be her earthly father lineage goes back to Esau which makes her an Edomite? For whatever reason I figured it all out!!! The wicked flee when no man pursueth: which mean you all just ran off you are NOT Israel and this is NOT a game. Don't even worry about replying and please drop me as your friend.
Shalam,
Dr. Miles


Mishel Yisrael September 17 at 1:24pm

Dr. Miles
my earthly father was mixed...his mother white, his father black.
my roots are spirit and they run to a stream of living water from my MESSIACH YAHUSHUAH .
ha shatan took pride in the flesh.
i glory in the works of ELOHIM YAHHOVEY EL SHADDAI HA MELECK VA HA OLAM
i pray that my dark skinned friends and relatives are not deceived by pride of lineage...which is something none of us choose.
when the summer sun is upon my skin and it is dark...i will not look down upon the martyrs whos skin never touches the sunshine because they are locked in prisons for the love of the truth and the living ELOHA( like many in the FAMILY OF YAH in China)
i worked as a nurse and majored in comparative religion in college....curious....why do you put Dr. in front of your name?
my name has been Yisrael long before this "tribes of israel movement" ( which by the way is a agent provocateur deception designed by kazarian mohabite "so-called" jews...to provide cannon fodder for the upcoming armagedion and false messiah they are creating for the nation if israel).
my husband has been to israel and has experienced first hand the racism , especially toward "black folk".
there , now you know and i am no longer responsible , you can choose to be duped by false pride of the flesh or you can choose the TRUE LOVE OF YAH
(the following video was included in the original letter I sent back to Dr.Miles. I love this singer and post him to places whenever possible)



Shalam,
All I was asking for your nationality. Esau is always trying to decieve. I put Dr., in front of my name because that what I am. I really don't give a damn about the title it means nothing! It's just something Esau requires me to use for my profession. By the way my name is Ahrayah Dawadah. I know racism first hand I don't have to go to Israel I'm from Alabama. The White man is the Devil and scripture proves it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So if the "white man" is the devil...it would seem there is a huge incentive to "remove him from the planet"...does this sound anything like radical Islam to you? This is not an isolated event but a huge movement in "the church"..most light skinned folks are quite unaware of the violence just under the surface...these issues deeply effect all people( my son, who looks "white"...is engaged to a girl whos skin is "dark") This will effect all of us, especially if troops hit the streets to "curb" the violence. Just when we were coming outa the dark ages of racisim and there was a color blind generation , the human race is hit with this !And in the name of YAH! No wonder the bankers and elitists behind the new world order want to separate the "christians and "jews"" with this deceitful lie. It will be increasingly easy for the powers that be to say look at these stupid believers in "god" and see how they fight amongst each other...we must rid the planet of them! This is not the way of MESSIAH YAHUSHUA.
JOHN 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold:them also I must bring and they shall hear my voice: and there shall be
ONE FOLD (flock) AND ONE SHEPHERD.


No comments:

Post a Comment