Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Work Will Set You Free!!! (an addendum)

A few weeks ago, I wrote about the communist philosophy of "work set you free". Well, here I am, sitting in a little truck stop, having my bacon and eggs, when I came across another insightful writing by Roy Tov.

I want to share it with you here......

http://www.roytov.com/articles/schwartz.htm

After reading that, I thought of the term, "Works Righteousness" and how without Christ, we can only hope to be good enough or to do enough good, to be seen as worthy of God's Blessings and favor.

It is so obvious to those of us who are made alive through the miracle of the Cross that these poor souls need their Messiah NOW!! It is still my prayer that they will open their eyes and see that this Man that they crucified is indeed their only hope.

Anyway, these are just a few thoughts from the side of the road.

Gotta go make some miles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment