Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I LOVE ISRAEL!!!

The Real Israel, the elect, chosen from the foundation of the Earth, the Born from Above Sons of Yah who were bought and paid for by the death and resurrection of His Son Jesus Christ, YESHUA MESSIAH!


It's the Kabbalistic, Talmudist, Christ hating, Khazarian, Ashkenazi's that I have a problem with.

And, apparently, they have a problem with us Christians.

I want to state right here and now, that Yeshua paid the price for ALL of our sins, Jew and Gentile, so I am not promoting any kind of hate against anyone. I love everyone on the planet, just like the Lord told us to, but I am also wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove, pointing out sin to any who will head the warning.

This video was taken at a Christmas service in a church in Beer-Sheba Israel.




The video is a little disorganized but there was reported to be over $2500 in damages done to the place by those nice people with the funny hats.

After being there in 1996, I can tell you that the only thing Christian about the "Holy Land" is the tourist traps, kept going for the Christian suckers who fund this hell hole.

I ran where Jesus walked, but at least I didn't get shipped out of there in a cage, like so many brothers and sisters have been.

In the Book of Revelations, we are told about those, "who say they are Jews but are not, they do lie", I believe that these false "jews" are the Zionists who occupy Palestine today.

Are the Palestinians our enemy? John Hagee and his ilk would have you believe that, but there are Palestinian Christians, who are our brethren, who suffer more intense persecution for their faith than anyone else in the "Holy Land". They need our prayers and support, not the neo-CON faith based lies that saw us turn our backs as Isra-hell bombed the crap out of Gaza last year.

I'm calling you out Christian. I'm saying it's time to wake up and see what is really going on there and to ask yourselves "Who would Jesus Kill?"

http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/israelincreasingantichristianity.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment